Golden Circle day trip
Groups guided tours, at the best prices in Iceland.
- Jeep 4x4 1-6 pax - Passenger Van or the Bus 24 pax.
- Open tours 2 - 24 people. Discount for 4 or more.
- Private tours 1 - 7 people. One price for the group.
Guided day trip. You get a chance to experience, popular locations in Iceland, nature, geology, history, exciting jeep tour. Thingvellir; Geysir; Gullfoss.?
Our most popular tour. Our first stop takes Hveragerði, town sent in geothermal areas, where people work with energy. Next stop on the Kerið, the volcanic crater. Skálholt church historical sites, the is next stop place which is peaceful and informative.
Next we come to the waterfall Faxa beautiful waterfall in the salmon river.
Next stop of the Golden Circle takes you to Gullfoss, which many consider to be the queen of Icelandic waterfalls, as it is both high and mighty and stumbles dramatically in deep gullies.
Next, you will visit the Geysir area in Haukadal where you can see the geysers, hot springs, steam vents and creepy blue algae. Churn is one of the largest and most powerful geysers and erupts almost every 5 minutes.
Our last stop takes us to Thingvellir, where the Icelandic parliament was established first in the world in 1000. At Thingvellir, you will see how the earth is ever so slowly pulled apart by the North - American and Eurasian tectonic plates and you will be able to stand where Viking settlers stood for centuries the ruling law of the land.
Snowmobiling on Langjökull from Gullfoss, is optional and is offered for an additional price. Please note that if passengers are not on the program that they might have to wait while the other passengers enjoy Snowmobiling. Also, keep in mind that this activity is dependent on the weather.
When we arrived at the Gullfoss waterfall site, we get the Glacier route service with a great large 8x8 passenger glacier truck for 1 hour up to the glacier and 2 hours on snowmobile. Included at the time is preparation, proper clothing, instruction, and safety. And back in a great 8x8 glacier truck to Gullfoss. It's all a big adventure.
Option 2 hours Snowmobile Price 28.800.ISK extra per person. 1+1 hour Glacier Truck is included in the price.
To most popular. Reykjavik Concert and Conference house Harpa
National park - Hot springs - Waterfall - Bishop sets - Volcanic crater
- Departure 1: Pick up, 9:00 at your hotels in Reykjavik, and also 50 km distance from the capital.
- Departure 2: Pick up, 13:00 at your hotels. The afternoon tour, and its potential for Northern lights show from Sept - March. It is included in the price.
- Thingvellir, National park. Is a UNESCO World Heritage List. First parliament in the world in 930. Christianity made in the year 1000.
- Laugarvatn, history place.
- Geysir, magnificent hot springs.
- Gullfoss, magnificent waterfall, Nature, history valley, finest locations.
- Faxi, warerfall
- (Secret Lagoon Hot Springs ?)
- Skálholt, Church sites, historical places.
- In the end of the trip we return you right back to your hotel.
- Distance: 280 km
- Duration: 6-8 hours
- Extra activity: Contact us for extra activity
- Blue Lagoon Spa
- Short walk
- Group play Culture and song
- By 4x4 Jeep/Minibus tour with English-speaking driver guidance.
- We offer: Photography for your group
- We offer our customers, airport pick up on arrival and departure included.
Contact us for large groups discounts.
Only available if booked for individuals on the Daytrips.is website.
For 4 people and more, and extra discount for large groups, with booking per person.
When booking please enter promotional code, below.
Discount offered, you are welcome to enter the selected discount in the promotional code box.
4 - 6 Passengers
7 - 10 Passengers
19 + Passengers