South Coast day trip
Groups guided tours, at the best prices in Iceland.
- Jeep 4x4 1-6 pax - Passenger Van or the Bus 24 pax.
- Open tours 2 - 24 people. Discount for 4 or more.
- Private tours 1 - 7 people. One price for the group.
South Coast takes the lowland areas, diverse landscapes farmland, glaciers, black beach, striking waterfall.
South Coast with fire and ice. The day trip will take you to some of the areas that were most affected by the 2010 eruption of the Eyjafjallajökull volcano where volcanic ash halted all air traffic between North America and Europe
You will see the beautiful Seljalandsfoss behind which a path allows you to walk, followed by the mighty Skógafoss waterfall;
walk and drive on black sand beaches pounded by the Atlantic surf and see the bird cliffs that surround the quaint coastal village of Vík, which are teeming with life in spring and summer.
The sights on this Iceland South shore Tour are impressive, and exploring them in a super Jeep makes the experience even more memorable.
Waterfall - Glacier exploring - Sea Coast - Sea Cliffs - Museum. Culture, nature, animals, and birds.
- Departure 1: Pick up, 8:30 at your hotels in Reykjavik, and also 50 km distance from the capital.
- Departure 2: Pick up, 11:00 at your hotels. The afternoon tour, and its potential for Northern lights show from Sept - March. It is included in the price
Prices & Booking Options
- Guided day tours.
- By 4x4: 1-6 pax :
- Luxury Van 1-8 pax:
- Mini bus 2-24 pax:
- Only 2 people confirm departure.
Extras and Activities.
- You can pay online full price, or 20% deposit, is a confirmed departure, pay the rest when you arrive.
- Offers if you book of minimum 15 days before departure
- Seljalandsfoss waterfall
- Skogafoss waterfall
- Dyrholaey sea cliffs, birds, rocks,
- Reynisdrangar sea beach and cliffs
- Vik black sea costline
- Thorvaldseyri volcano history
- Seljavallalaug, (geothermal pool option on the wishes)
- Solheimajokull (glacier explore option on the wishes)
- Sólheimasandur (DC-3 plane wreck option on the wishes)
We see the Glacier Eyjafjallajökull. Sólheimajökull or the Mýrdalsjökull. The return trip to your hotel.
Distance 430 km: Duration 9-10 hours
Extra activity: Contact us for extra activity:
Choose one action each day trip.
What would you prefer to do, and experience, in your trip?
We offer : Short walk: Group play: Culture and song:
- Super Jeep/Minibus tour with English-speaking driver guidance.
- We offer: Photography for your group
- We offer our customers, airport pick up on arrival and departure included.
Contact us for large groups discounts.
Only available if booked for individuals on the Daytrips.is website.
For 4 people and more, and extra discount for large groups, with booking per person.
When booking please enter promotional code, below.
Discount offered, you are welcome to enter the selected discount in the promotional code box.
4 - 6 Passengers
7 - 10 Passengers
19 + Passengers